Curious George Birthday Party
- printable pieces to make game boards and game cards (part one | part two (PDFs))
- pennies, candies or snacks (such as Gold Fish crackers) to be used as game pieces - six per player
- Print one copy of Hundley's head and tail on regular paper. Arrange on the floor in front of players.
- Print and cut out all 12 Bingo game boards. Give one to each player.
- Print and cut out all eight caller cards. Shuffle and arrange in a deck.
- Distribute six game pieces (pennies, candies or snacks) to each player.