Curious George Birthday Party
Monkey See, Monkey Do
This is a Curious George version of "Simon Says".
- Model a round of this "Simon Says" style game. (Remember to replace "Simon" with "George" in your prompt. For example: "George says touch your toes. Now, touch your cheek. George didn't say touch your cheek.")
- Use George-type prompts, such as "George says pretend you're eating a banana," "George says pretend you're hiding under a Big Yellow Hat," or "George says sound like a monkey."
- Ask for a volunteer to lead the game.
- Watch guests to make sure they're doing exactly as George says. Guests who get anything wrong should take a seat for the duration of the game.
- The last person standing will lead the next round of the game.