Cyberchase Birthday Party
Pin the Wig on Hacker
Hacker's wig has fallen off again! He must be out of wig gel. Give each child a chance to put it back on his head. The goal is to place the wig on Hacker's head just like in this picture.
This game is played like Pin the Tail on the Donkey.
- printable pieces to create a large picture of Hacker
- printable pieces of his wig (PDF)
- a light scarf or blindfold
- double-sided tape (or rolled piece of regular tape)
- regular tape
How to Prepare:
- Print all four pieces of Hacker's picture.
- Print a copy of Hacker's wig for each child.
- Tape together the four quadrants of Hacker's picture to create a giant poster of Hacker.
- Tape the poster to the wall.
- Stick double-sided tape to the back of each wig.
- Give each child one of Hacker's wigs and write his or her name on it.
How to Play:
- Kids take turns putting their wig on Hacker. Have them wear a blindfold or close their eyes.
- Position each child approximately three feet in front of the poster, then gently spin each child around three times.
- The player walks toward the wall and tries to stick the wig on Hacker's head. (Guide players who are going dangerously off course.)
- Whoever places the wig closest to the correct spot on Hacker's head just like in the picture, wins!