Cyberchase Birthday Party
Try these delicious Cosmic Crumpets AKA chocolate chip cookies!
- 1 cup margarine (two sticks), softened
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups chunky semisweet chocolate chips (12-oz bag)
Makes four to five dozen cookies
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine the flour, baking soda and salt in a small bowl and set aside.
- In a larger bowl, mix the margarine, white sugar, brown sugar and vanilla until batter is smooth.
- Beat in the eggs one at a time.
- Add the flour, baking soda and salt to the batter that's in the larger bowl. Add a little at a time, mixing together until smooth.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for about 10 minutes, or until edges are nicely browned.