Daniel Tiger Birthday Party
Guest Book Paper Link Chain
Cut out as many strips as you need to create a chain of the length you desire.
For extra embellishments, trim the sides of a few chains with decorative scissors.
Form a circle with each paper link and interlace the strips one by one.
- decorative card stock
- scissors or a paper cutter
- decorative scissors (optional)
- double-sided tape
- Daniel Tiger guest book paper chain links (pdf)
- With a pair of scissors or a paper cutter, cut out several 1.5-by-8-inch strips of decorative card stock.
- Cut out as many strips as you need to create a chain of the length you desire.
- For extra embellishment, you can use decorative scissors to trim the sides of a few of the paper strips.
- Form a circle with each paper link and interlace the strips one by one, adhering with double-sided tape until you have the length you need.
- At the party, help your little guests write their names on the printable paper chain guest book links and attach them to the chain to create a memorable keepsake for the birthday kid to hang in their room after the party.