Daniel Tiger Birthday Party
Daniel Tiger Trolley Favor Box
Cover the box with red poster board, adhere windows, and add strip of grey card stock.
Cut two yellow circles and stick on both ends of the box.
- tea box
- red poster board
- double-sided tape
- black card stock
- yellow poster board
- gray or silver card stock
- tape measure
- scissors or paper cutter
- trolley favor box windows (pdf)
- Daniel Tiger guest book paper chain links (pdf)
- coloring page pennant flags (pdf)
- Measure the dimensions of your tea box and cut out pieces of red poster board to cover each side. Using double-sided tape, adhere the pieces to the outside of the tea box. (You can line the bottom too, if preferred.)
- Print, cut, and adhere the printable windows to the outside of the trolley tea box. Cut a strip of gray card stock the length of the tea box and about ¼" wide and adhere it to one side of the trolley.
- Cut two yellow circles and affix them to the center front and back of the trolley box for the headlight and taillight.
- Cut four small wheels out of black card stock and stick them to the front of the trolley box, over the strip of gray card stock.
- Print and cut out the paper chain guest links and coloring page pennant flags and place one of each inside the trolley box.