Daniel Tiger Birthday Party
Daniel Tiger Trolley Favor Box
- tea box
- red poster board
- double-sided tape
- black card stock
- yellow poster board
- gray or silver card stock
- tape measure
- scissors or paper cutter
- trolley favor box windows (pdf)
- Daniel Tiger guest book paper chain links (pdf)
- coloring page pennant flags (pdf)
- Measure the dimensions of your tea box and cut out pieces of red poster board to cover each side. Using double-sided tape, adhere the pieces to the outside of the tea box. (You can line the bottom too, if preferred.)
- Print, cut, and adhere the printable windows to the outside of the trolley tea box. Cut a strip of gray card stock the length of the tea box and about ¼" wide and adhere it to one side of the trolley.
- Cut two yellow circles and affix them to the center front and back of the trolley box for the headlight and taillight.
- Cut four small wheels out of black card stock and stick them to the front of the trolley box, over the strip of gray card stock.
- Print and cut out the paper chain guest links and coloring page pennant flags and place one of each inside the trolley box.