Daniel Tiger Birthday Party
Pinwheel Medallion Favor Labels
Accordion fold two strips of paper and adhere ends together.
Press the center of the circle onto a flat surface and glue a white stock card circle in the middle.
Print and cut out the favor tag. Glue the tag to the center of the pinwheel.
Glue a striped straw to the back of the medallion.
- card stock (solid or decorative)
- paper cutter or scissors
- striped paper straw
- double-sided tape
- plain paper stock circle
- glue gun and glue sticks
- 2" circle cutter (optional)
- Daniel Tiger birthday party favor tags (pdf)
- Cut two strips of decorative paper or solid card stock, 12 by 1.5 inches.
- Accordion fold both strips of paper and using double-sided tape, stick them together at the ends to form a circle.
- Press the center of the circle down onto a flat surface, decorative side down, and hold it together to form a pinwheel medallion. Adhere the plain card stock circle to the center back of the pinwheel with the glue gun. Make sure you hold the paper on long enough for the glue to dry. This will give your pinwheel stability and a nice flat back.
- Print and cut out the favor tag. You can do this by hand or with a 2" circle cutter (straight or scalloped) and glue the circle to the center front of the pinwheel.
- Take a striped paper straw and slightly flatten out the top and bottom, about an inch from each end. Glue the pinwheel medallion to one end of the striped straw and once it is dry, glue the other end to the inside of your trolley favor box.