Daniel Tiger Birthday Party
- carrots (peeled)
- Persian cucumber
- sharp kitchen knife
- Cut the carrot in pieces about 2.5 inches long and slice them lengthwise into thirds.
- Slice the cucumber in half lengthwise.
- Cut four circular slices out of the radish for wheels.
- Stick a toothpick into each end of the carrot stick.
- Stick one toothpick end of a carrot into the center of one slice of cucumber and repeat with the remaining two carrots, one at each end, forming the trolley rails.
- Add the remaining slice of cucumber to the top of the trolley, sticking it onto the toothpicks in the carrot sticks.
- Use toothpicks to attach all four radish wheels to the sides of the bottom cucumber slice and you are ready to roll!