Daniel Tiger Birthday Party
Daniel Tiger Striped Yogurt Parfaits
Top with orange-colored yogurt or vanilla pudding.
- small plastic tumblers
- chocolate pudding
- vanilla yogurt or pudding
- orange gel food coloring
- oranges, cantaloupe, or other orange-colored fruit (chopped)
- mini chocolate chips
- Daniel Tiger dessert labels (pdf)
- striped straws or skewers
- Pour the yogurt or vanilla pudding into a small prep bowl and stir in a few drops of orange gel food coloring, until the desired hue is reached.
- In the plastic tumbler, place a layer of chocolate pudding on the bottom, about half an inch thick, and smooth the surface.
- Sprinkle in a layer of mini chocolate chips and smooth that surface as well.
- Spoon a layer of orange fruit on top of the chocolate chip layer.
- Top the orange fruit with the orange-colored yogurt or vanilla pudding.
- Repeat the above steps until you have reached the top of the cup.
- Print the dessert labels and then use a scallop punch or scissors to cut them out. Tape each label to a striped straw.
- Place a straw and label on each parfait.