Outer Space Birthday Party
Glitter Stand and Vase
Apply a coat of Mod Podge. Then sprinkle loose craft glitter over the surface.
- assorted glass candlesticks or vases (I purchased all of mine at the dollar store)
- can of metallic paint
- craft glitter
- Mod Podge
- plates or aluminum baking dishes
- glue gun
- Spray-paint the glassware with a coat of metallic paint and allow to dry according to the directions on the can.
- With a paintbrush, apply a coat of Mod Podge over the entire surface of the painted glassware. Then sprinkle loose craft glitter over the surface. Allow to dry. Tap excess glitter off lightly. Repeat if desired. Optional: If you plan on using these more than once, you can apply a clear, protective top coat.
- To create the stand, place a ring of hot glue around the top of the glittered candlestick. Place the bottom side, center of the plate or baking dish on the candlestick. Allow to dry. You are now ready to display your food and party goodies!