Outer Space Birthday Party
Cut a 5" strip of card stock in the shape of an eye. Create a slit with a craft knife.
- assorted cardstock/glitter paper
- 3" hole punch or scissors
- striped straws, skewer, or lollipop sticks
- Scotch tape
- Create as many circles as you would like for planet sticks with the 3" hole punch. Or you can trace a 3" circle onto paper and cut with scissors. The diameter doesn't have to be exact, so the base of a cup or mug would work well as a guide.
- Tape a striped straw to the back of the circle. From another color of cardstock, cut a 5" strip in the shape of an eye (oval, but with pointed ends).
- Set the planet circle in the middle of the eye shape and mark a small dot on either side.
- Using a craft knife, cut a straight line from point to point of your planet measurement. Then slip the eye shape cutout over the paper circle and adjust it to form a ring around your planet.