Outer Space Birthday Party
Cut the sandwich in angles to create a rocket. Cut the left edge in half.
Take a piece of the left edge, coat with mustard and attach to sandwich.
Attach a pepperoni to the rocket fin with mustard. Repeat on the other side.
- cherry tomatoes
- cutting board
- Layer the cheese (lunchmeat too if you prefer!) between two slices of bread and cut off the crusts.
- Cut off the right and left edges of the bread at angles to create a pointed rocket shape at the top. Remove the left edge and cut in half.
- Remove the top piece of bread from the rocket shape. Take the top of the piece of bread off half of the left edge, apply a thin coat of mustard along the edge of the bottom part to act as glue, and attach to the bottom corner of your rocket shape (between the cheese and bread) to create one of the rocket fins. Repeat on the other side.
- Put a dab of mustard at the center of a piece of pepperoni and attach it to the top of the rocket fin. Repeat on the other side.
- Apply a thin layer of mustard on the rocket shape top piece of bread and put it back on the rocket ship. Cut a cherry tomato in half and with a dollop of mustard, add the pieces to the top center of the rocket sandwich, and you are ready to blast off!!