Science Birthday Party
DIY No-Sew Bow Ties
- felt or craft foam sheets
- magnet buttons
- hot glue and hot glue gun
- Cut one 2 x 6" strip and one 2 x 1" piece of felt or craft foam for each bow tie.
- Pinch the center of the long strip in the center to make a bow, then secure with hot glue.
- Wrap the short piece of felt or craft foam around the center to cover the glue.
- Adhere one magnet button to the back of the bow.
- Attach the bowtie to clothing by placing another magnet button behind the clothing. Now you have an instant scientist!