Science Birthday Party
Catalyst Cupcakes in Beakers
- plastic or glass beakers (we bought ours from Amazon)
- round cookie cutter (optional)
- glass of warm water
- whipped topping (or icing)
- gel food coloring in colors of choice
- Trim the sides of the cupcakes with a knife or by using a round cookie cutter to fit the diameter of your beakers.
- Slice cupcakes in half horizontally.
- Mix gel food coloring and whipped topping in a bowl.
- Scoop a dollop of whipped topping into the bottom of each beaker.
- Place half of a cupcake in each beaker.
- Add another dollop of whipped topping on top of each cupcake.
- Place the second half of the cupcake on top of the whipped topping in each beaker.
- Frost cupcakes with whipped topping or icing and set out on the dessert table for a fun display!