Science Birthday Party
- English muffins
- pasta sauce
- sliced olives
- Canadian bacon or ham
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- baking sheet
- Warm oven to 375 degrees.
- Separate English muffins and place on a baking sheet.
- With a spatula, spread pasta sauce evenly on each English muffin.
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top of pasta sauce.
- Cut the Canadian bacon into four triangles, then slice off the tip opposite the curved side the triangle.
- Arrange the Canadian bacon on the muffin to resemble a hazardous waste sign.
- Place a slice of olive in the center of the muffin.
- Bake until cheese has melted (approximately 15 minutes).
- Arrange muffins on a serving platter for a fun atomic snack!