Science Birthday Party
Science Lab Dip
- prepared hummus
- hexagon-shaped wheat crackers
- red and yellow bell peppers
- celery sticks
- large petri dish (we got ours from Amazon)
- Wash and dry veggies thoroughly.
- Slice bell peppers into rings.
- Cut celery into 5-inch sticks.
- Scoop the hummus into the beakers, add celery sticks and place on petri dish.
- Arrange the hexagon-shaped crackers to create a molecule and add bell pepper rings to resemble an amoeba.
- Place on party table for healthy amoeba- and molecule-shaped snacks!