Thomas Birthday Party
Pin the 1 on Thomas
- large sheets of blue, red and black construction paper
- craft circle punch (optional)
- Thomas face and "1" printable game piece (pdf)
- Line up two pieces of red construction paper side by side and tape them together.
- Tape a piece of blue construction paper vertically to one side of the red paper, leaving an inch of red showing out the bottom.
- Tape another sheet of blue construction paper horizontally over the remaining red paper, leaving an inch of red showing on the bottom.
- Cut a smaller square of black paper and tape it to the top right of the horizontal blue paper.
- Cut out the Thomas face and attach it over the top of the black square.
- Remove the two corners to the right of the Thomas face with scissors.
- Cut and tape a long, rectangular piece of black paper to the top of the vertical blue construction paper and round off the corners.
- From the remaining black paper, cut out and attach a smokestack above Thomas' face.
- Using the craft circle punch or scissors, cut out four black circles and attach three to the bottom to make the wheels and one next to the black paper square.
- Cut out the "1" game piece. Have your party guests wear a blindfold while they have fun trying to pin the 1 on Thomas!