Thomas Birthday Party
Thomas Pasta Trains
- lasagna noodles
- assorted pasta (rotelle, ziti, penne, etc.)
- glue gun
- craft glue
- Thomas faces (pdf)
- Break a lasagna noodle into a piece two-thirds of its length and another piece one-third the length, using the pressure of your forefinger to get a clean break.
- Hot glue six pieces of circular pasta (rotelle) to the bottom of the two-thirds sized lasagna piece.
- Hot glue six pasta tubes vertically to the top of the lasagna piece.
- Hot glue the one-third sized lasagna piece top the six tubes to make the engine roof.
- During the party, have your party guests attach Thomas' face and the remaining pasta to make a train engine and assorted cars on the back with craft glue. Let them get creative and provide plenty of different pasta noodles!