Thomas Birthday Party
Thomas Stencil Guest Book
- craft knife or scissors
- craft paint in red, green, and blue
- bowls to hold paint
- white paint pen
- craft paper roll
- decorative scissors (optional)
- train stencil printables (pdf)
- With a craft knife or scissors, cut out the train stencil printables.
- Roll out a long piece of craft paper and cut along the sides (with decorative scissors if preferred) to the desired size. Attach the craft paper to the wall with thumbtacks.
- Pour three craft paint colors into individual bowls and have your little birthday boy or girl stencil the train engine on the front of the craft paper.
- As party guests arrive, have them add on a freight car to create a long train. Write the name of each guest underneath their painted freight car in pencil.
- Once the paint is dry, use the white paint pen to have each party guest (or their parent) write their name on the freight car that they painted. After the party, hang this in your little one's room as a fun keepsake to remember everyone who helped celebrate their birthday!