Thomas Birthday Party
Thomas Train Track Banner Holder
Paint the front, top, and bottom of the clothespins gray.
Place clothespins about an inch apart on a strip of black poster board.
- clothespins (as many as you need for the length of banner you desire)
- gray paint
- black poster board
- All Aboard banner (pdf)
- Paint the front, top, and bottom of the clothespins gray. Allow to dry.
- Cut a ½-inch strip of black poster board (from the long side of the poster board). Repeat as many times as necessary to achieve the length of banner you would like. (You will be attaching the ends of the strips to create one long strip for your banner holder).
- Place the clothespins along the strip of black poster board, about an inch apart, with the gripping ends of the pins at the top sticking up above the edge of the strip.
- Attach another strip of black poster board along the bottom, with the ends of the clothespins extending down past the edge of the strip.
- Use tacks to adhere the clothespin train track banner holder to your party backdrop or table. Clip your Thomas All Aboard banner along the top, using the clothespins.