Thomas Birthday Party
Thomas Train Treat Boxes
Use glue to cover each side of the oatmeal box with one color of poster board.
Glue three black circles to the bottom of the box.
- instant oatmeal boxes (as many train cars as you would like)
- poster board in assorted colors
- black poster board
- hot glue gun and glue sticks
- circle punch (optional)
- craft paint and brushes
- plastic cups
- assorted snacks
- Cover each side of the oatmeal box with one color of poster board, adhering with a glue gun.
- Punch out three black circles with a craft circle punch (or scissors) and hot glue them to the long bottom edge of the box to make the train wheels.
- Paint fun designs on the outside of the box and allow to dry. Repeat with assorted colors to make as many train cars as you need for the snacks you are planning to serve.
- Place plastic cups inside the snack boxes to keep your snacks propped up, if necessary.
- Fill your snack boxes with pretzel rods, celery, carrot sticks, fruit kebobs, or any other snack you prefer and place them side by side on your party table to create a fun snack train treat holder!