Wild Kratts Birthday Party
Paper Plate Snakes
Cut along the spiral line from the outside to the center of the plate.
- paper plates
- craft paint in assorted colors
- googly eyes
- yarn or twine
- Draw a spiral shape onto a paper plate with a marker.
- Use assorted colors of craft paint to make stripes and dots on the entire surface of the paper plate.
- Once the paint is dry, cut along the spiral line from the outside to the center of the paper plate.
- Glue two googly eyes on the center of the plate snake to make the face.
- With the tip of the scissors, poke a small hole above the snake's eyes.
- Thread your twine or yarn through the hole and double knot it at the back of the snake's head.
- Lift up the twine to make the snake slither and move.