Wild Kratts Birthday Party
Embroidery Hoop Paws
Place the outer ring of the embroidery hoop on top of the square of fabric.
Press down around the inner ring and pull the fabric tight.
- six 4" embroidery hoops
- two 12" embroidery hoops
- green and blue fabric
- Measure and cut a square of fabric a few inches larger than the size of a large embroidery hoop.
- Unscrew the embroidery hoop at the top and separate the two pieces. Lay the inner ring flat and place the square of fabric on top of it.
- Place the outer ring of the embroidery hoop on top of the square of fabric, press down around the inner ring, and pull the fabric tight, screwing the top in place.
- Trim the fabric along the inside edge of the embroidery hoop with scissors.
- Repeat the above steps with the three smaller embroidery hoops and then again with the remaining large hoop and blue fabric.
- Hang the hoops above your party table as a nod to the Kratts brothers' Creature Power Suits. After your party, replace the fabric and scatter them on your wall to create some fun home décor!