Wild Kratts Birthday Party
- roll of brown craft paper
- assorted shades of green card stock
- leaves template (pdf)
- Cut a long strip of craft paper, about 4 inches wide—as long as you would like your bunting to be.
- Accordion fold the paper into four equal sections.
- Working with a few inches at a time, twist the craft paper strip and wrap it around your finger, creating a “vine” along its entire length.
- Print the leaves template and cut out assorted leaf sizes. Trace them onto green card stock and cut out the leaves.
- Fold each leaf in half until you reach the base of the hanging tab.
- Fold the hanging tab of each leaf over the craft paper vine and secure it with tape.
- Continue to add leaves along the entire length of vine and then hang it up over the party table to “step into the wild” with the Kratts Brothers at your child's birthday celebration!