Wild Kratts Birthday Party
Earth Crayon Favors
Bake for 20 min at 250 degrees. Allow to cool and then refrigerate for 20 min.
- assorted green, blue, and white crayons
- muffin tin
- small plastic bags for favors
- ribbon or twine
- craft knife
- favor tags printable (pdf)
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees.
- Remove the paper wrapper from your crayons and break them into small pieces.
- Fill each of the muffin tins about an inch high with the pieces of crayons, starting with a layer of a few pieces of white and topped with green and blue crayons.
- Bake for about 20 minutes, or until all the crayons are melted.
- Remove the muffin tin from the oven, being careful not to mix up the colors of the melted crayon.
- Allow the earth crayons to cool on the counter and then refrigerate them for about 20 minutes.
- Once the crayons are cooled, turn the tin upside down and tap the bottom of the muffin molds until all of the crayons are removed from the tin.
- Print and cut out the favor tags. Cut a small slit at the top corner of each tag, thread it with twine or ribbon, place each favor in a plastic bag, then tie it closed. Place them on your Wild Kratts party table to thank your guests for sharing your little one's birthday!