Wild Kratts Birthday Party
Whisk the chocolate pudding mix and milk until smooth.
Stir the tub of Cool Whip & chocolate pudding mixture together.
Layer the crushed Oreos and pudding mixture in each cup.
- 1 package of instant chocolate pudding
- 1.5 cups of milk
- 16 oz. package of Oreo cookies
- 8 oz. tub of Cool Whip, thawed
- assorted Starburst candy
- icing writer
- large plastic bag
- sharp knife
- rolling pin
- cups or jars
- In a large bowl, whisk the chocolate pudding mix and milk until smooth.
- Place Oreos in the plastic bag and crush them with your hands or with a rolling pin.
- Stir the tub of Cool Whip and chocolate pudding mixture together.
- Add half of the crushed cookies to the pudding mixture.
- Place a tablespoon of crushed Oreos into each cup or jar, then fill the remaining cup ¾ full of pudding mixture. Top all the cups with the remaining crushed Oreos and place them in the refrigerator for about an hour.
- Heat assorted colors of Starburst candy for a few seconds in the microwave. Roll a few pieces of the candy into worm shapes, making the grooves on the worm’s body with a sharp knife.
- With three pieces of Starburst, form a long worm shape. Starting from one end, roll the candy to form the shell of a snail. With another piece of candy, form the body of the snail and add two eyes to each worm and snail with the icing writer.
- Remove the pudding dirt cups from the refrigerator and top with candy worms and snails, then add a spoon and place them on your Wild Kratts dessert table for a creepy crawly treat!