Wild Kratts Birthday Party
Lion Veggie Dip
Spread a large circle of hummus at the center of the tray.
Layer sliced bell peppers around the outer edge of the platter.
- sliced red, yellow, and orange bell peppers
- baby carrots
- butter popcorn
- big round crackers
- pretzel sticks
- pretzel twists
- Ritz crackers
- black olives
- circular tray
- sharp knife
- Spread a large circle of hummus at the center of the tray.
- Layer the sliced bell peppers around the outer edge of the platter. Add a layer of baby carrots on top of the bell peppers, working your way around the entire tray.
- Sprinkle a layer of popcorn around the outermost edge of the hummus, just inside the baby carrots layer.
- Next, add two Ritz crackers to the top corners of the hummus, to make the lion’s ears.
- Add a large round cracker to the front of the lion's face to make the muzzle.
- Cut two slices of black olive and add them above the large round cracker to make the lion's eyes.
- Cut a regular-sized pretzel twist into the shape of the lion's snout with a sharp knife, then cut another olive lengthwise. Add a few dabs of hummus to the back of the pretzel and olive, adhering them to the front center of the round cracker. This will be the lion's nose.
- Place three pretzel sticks on either side of the lion's muzzle to form the whiskers. Your guests will roar for more of this healthy and delicious snack!