Wild Kratts Birthday Party
Add a spread to the bread (optional). Cut sandwich into small 3-inch portions.
- two loaves whole grain sandwich bread
- cold cuts
- assorted cheeses
- lettuce and assorted toppings
- mustard, mayo, or other desired condiments
- two black olives
- slice of red bell pepper
- two toothpicks
- Slice the sandwich loaves in half lengthwise. Add cold cuts, cheese, lettuce, and assorted toppings and condiments on one piece.
- Place the tops of the loaves back on the sandwiches. Slice up the entire length of the sandwich, creating portions about three inches wide.
- Cut two slices of black olives for the eyes. Use the toothpicks to add the eyes to one end of each sandwich.
- Cut a small triangle out of the end of the red bell pepper slice for the tongue.
- Place the bell pepper tongue between the two pieces of sandwich bread.
- Working along the length of your snake, turn the pieces into gradual curves to create a slithery snake sandwich, perfect for your Wild Kratts birthday party!