What You'll Need:
- a large paper shopping bag
- miscellaneous dress-up clothes (scarves, purses, hats, big shirts, etc.)
How to Play:
- Put the dress-up clothes into the shopping bag.
- To play, start the music and have everyone get into a circle.
- Players pass the shopping bag around the circle while the music is going.
- When the music stops, the person holding the bag has to put on a piece of the clothing.
- Play continues in this way until the bag is empty.
- At that point, the player wearing the fewest pieces of dress-up clothing is the winner.
- Don't stop now! Play several rounds of this game at your party!
blog comments powered by