Bianca's Popcorn Balls
What You'll Need:
- 4 cups of marshmallows (about 1 bag or 40 regular-sized marshmallows)
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine (1 stick)
- 20 cups popped popcorn
Makes 20 popcorn balls
Here's the perfect treat to please everyone at your child's party! Guests choose their favorite toppings to decorate their very own cupcakes with a fun pattern.
How to Make It:
- Melt butter or margarine in a saucepan.
- Add marshmallows and stir until melted.
- Pour the marshmallow mix over the popcorn. Be careful it's hot! Stir until the marshmallow mix is spread evenly throughout the popcorn.
- Grease your hands and shape popcorn into balls. Set aside onto a sheet of wax paper to cool.
- Wrap each ball in plastic wrap or store in an airtight container.
blog comments powered by