The first day of school is almost here! Get into the back-to-school spirit and enjoy your last few days of summer with these great craft ideas from around the internet.
Here are some of our favorite back-to-school crafts:
- Paper Clip Bookmarks: Never lose your page again with these awesome handmade bookmarks.
- Pencil Door Hanger: Inspire kids to do homework in a healthy work environment with these neat door hangers.
- Colorful Lunch Bags: Decorate brown bags to turn lunch prep into an art project with these crafty picnic bags.
- Milk Carton School Bus: Recycle an old milk carton to make this toy bus. This craft is great for first-time bus riders.
- Neighborhood Geoboard: Learn about geoboards and use some simple materials to help your child get familiar with neighborhood buildings.
- Decorated Pencils: Create pencils so marvelous, you can’t help but pick them up and start scribbling.
- Giant [fillable] Pencil: Recycle old cardboard tubes to make this great back-to-school craft or party favor!
- Pencil Toppers: Shape pipe cleaners to make the perfect pencil topper of your choice!
- Homework Center & Bookmarks This project is perfect to help your little ones organize their school supplies and feel more in control of things.
- No-Sew Pencil Case: Save money by making your own, personalized pencil case – without sewing!
What crafts has your family made to prepare for the school year? Let us know in the comments, and have a happy and healthy year!