For a not-so-spooky spider web, try this easy peasy web made of yarn!
- yarn (white)
- invisible thread (optional)
- Add a little water to your glue to make a watered-down glue mixture.
- Dip the yarn into the watered-down glue and pull through your pinched index finger and thumb to make sure the yarn isn't too wet.
- Blow up your balloon. The size of the balloon will be the size of the web.
- Wrap the gluey yarn around the balloon and set it out to dry.
- Once it's dry, pop the balloon. Now your web is ready to hang!
You can place as many or as few spiders as you want on the web. I hung some of these guys with invisible thread! If you don't have invisible thread, you can just use extra yarn.