I saw this craft in a magazine and instantly knew I had to try it with my kids. I could just picture them laughing and walking around in these things. I was right on; they didn’t want to take them off. Ever. They giggled and chased each other around for hours!
- empty tissue boxes
- duct tape
- paint or decoupage materials
- sponge, craft foam or cardboard (for toenails)
- glue for attaching the toenails (I used hot glue)
- Use the duct tape to reduce the size of the opening of the tissue box so your child's foot will fit inside but the box will stay on, and to reinforce the opening as well.
- Paint (or glue tissue paper to) the box. Let it dry.
- Once it's dry, cut triangles out of a sponge, craft foam or cardboard. These will be the dinosaur's toenails.
- Glue the triangles to the front of the tissue box.
Once they're finished, watch your little dinosaurs stomping around the house!