Does anyone else have fond memories of making their own campaign buttons? I loved those things then, and apparently, still do. Confetti wasn’t the first thing I thought of when I picked up the buttons, but it definitely is one of my new favorites to stuff inside these little plastic cases.
- Design-A-Button 2 1/2-inch piece
- scrapbook paper
- star-shaped 1/4-inch hole punch
- Cut a 2 1/2-inch circle out of the scrapbook paper.
- Punch out a bunch of stars from various colored paper.
- Open the button and sprinkle the stars inside.
- Place the scrapbook paper, design down, on top of the stars.
- Pop the back of the button on.