Collect some leaves on your next nature walk to create these easy DIY fall leaf cards; they’re a great way to send a sweet thank you to family and loved ones this Thanksgiving.
- leaf collection
- stationary cards and envelopes
- glue stick
- Gather your leaves and stationary
- Use a glue stick to cover the back of your leaf.
- Position your leaf on the note card.
- Gently press your hand onto the leaf to help it stick to the card.
- Allow the glue to dry.
- Now make more cards and send them to your friends!