Make your own water scope with materials found in the kitchen! Then take a peek at what is happening under the water surface without getting your hair wet.
- cardboard carton, empty and rinsed
- cutting knife (adults only)
- gallon bag, freezer variety is best
- rubber band
- Have an adult cut the top and the bottom off the cardboard carton.
- Take the gallon bag and wrap it around the bottom of the carton and hold it in place with the rubber band.
- Adjust it and remove wrinkles as needed.
- To use, press into water to get a view under the surface.