These clever dragonfly clothespin magnets are not only cute but functional! Use them to clip reminders to your refrigerator or hold up treasured artwork from school! They only take a few moments to make so make one or make a whole swarm of dragonfly clothespin magnets!
- googly eyes
- pipe cleaners
- hot glue gun and glue sticks
- Add a fun design on a ordinary wooden clothespin with markers. There are no rules for your design! Have fun!
- Glue two googly eyes to the end of the clothespin on the "mouth" side of the clothespin where it opens and closes.
- Create the dragonfly wings with two pipe cleaners. Twist a pipe cleaner into a wing, creating two long loops and twisting in the middle. Repeat with another pipe cleaner.
- Glue the wings in the inside of the mouth of the clothespin.
- Glue a magnet on the back of the clothespin.
Stick your magnet to the fridge and use it as a great place to clip on notes and reminders, artwork and more!