Turn your extra egg cartons into art! This easy flower garland is easy to make and pretty to hang or wear.
- empty carton of eggs
- scissors (hole punch optional)
- paint and a paintbrush (or spray paint
- Start cutting out the individual egg cups. When you do, make sure to shape them into petals of all shapes and sizes.
- Paint the egg cups. We spray painted, but you can use a paintbrush with younger kids.
- Cut a small hole (or hole punch) the back of each cup with scissors and lace the string through, adding a knot between each one to keep them in place.
Lay the garland out to dry and then wear it or hang it!