Make these easy, educational, and 100% frame-worthy mod art project with kids. It will leave you saying, “Wow… the kids really made that?!”
- Mod Podge Gloss
- small shallow container
- colorful card stock paper
- paper for background of your art
- picture frame
- Distribute a small amount of Mod Podge into the shallow container. Cut your card stock into small geometric shapes.
- Using a paintbrush, spread some Mod Podge onto your paper and stick on your shapes.
- Paint a layer of Mod Podge on top of your pasted-on shapes. The layer on top is the trick to this project. If you layer on a good coat, it will smooth down the edges of the shapes that may be sticking up and leave the artwork with a great finished look.
- Allow your work to dry overnight and then find a frame that fits so you can frame your artwork!
Fantastic job, little crafters! You are wonderful artists!