With as much milk as my kids go through, it took us no time at all to have all of the supplies handy for these not-so-spooky ghost jugs!
- clean gallon milk jugs
- black permanent marker
- craft knife
- string of clear low-wattage Christmas lights or tea lights
- Draw some spooky faces on your milk jugs.
- Color in the faces with the black marker.
- Using the craft knife (adults only!), cut a hole in the lower backside of the jug. about the size of a fist.
- Line up the jugs and stuff several lights in each one.
- Place your group of glowing jugs along your walkway or front porch to welcome the cute trick-or-treaters.