Celebrate Clifford’s birthday with this fun and easy handprint Clifford craft.
- white construction paper
- black marker
- red, black, and white paint
- Paint the palm of the child's hand with red paint.
- With the middle three fingers in a closed position and the pinky and thumb separate from them, make a handprint. Let dry.
- Make thumbprint eyes using white paint. Let dry.
- Dip your pointer finger in the black paint and make a fingerprint inside each of the white thumbprints for pupils. Let dry.
- Draw on a nose, mouth, eyebrows, and hair.
- Optional: cut around the handprint or use a black marker to outline around it.
Both projects can be made with kids of all ages.