Let your heart leap off the page with these easy DIY heart pop up Valentine’s Day cards. They’re quick and easy to make and are the perfect handmade touch to teacher and classmate gifts.
- Two different pieces of colored paper
- Heart Stencils
- Glue stick
- Fold your sheet of paper in half.
- Draw half of a small heart on the fold.
- Draw half of a larger heart around the smaller one.
- Cut out both half hearts, leaving about an inch uncut.
- Unfold the paper and apply glue on the back with a glue stick, then stick it to your other piece of colored paper to create the front and back of the card.
- Open your card and adjust the hearts so they pop out.