A homemade snow globe is a childhood must! Finally we have made some. The best part about these snow globes is that they give you the perfect opportunity to get rid of some of the pesky plastic figurines lying around the house. Another idea is to use LEGOs—if your child can part with them!
- small glass jar
- a plastic figurine
- glycerin (optional: while it's not necessary, it makes the glitter float better)
- glue (we used a hot glue gun, but superglue should work too)
- Decide what you would like to put in your snow globe. We used a plastic frog that came out of a Kinder Egg.
- Glue, place, and stick your plastic figurine to the inside of the jar lid.
- Fill your jar with water and/or glycerin and add glitter—1-2 teaspoons.
- Screw the lid on the jar — glue it if you're concerned about your child trying to open it.
That's it! Shake your jar or tip it upside down to make it snow!