For an easy and inexpensive DIY Valentine project, make these flower lollipops for your child’s classmates and friends!
- cupcake liners of different sizes
- green construction paper
- Layer your cupcake liners on top of one another by size. Place the bigger cups on the bottom and the smallest on top.
- Use a pencil to poke holes in the center of each cupcake liner. Then slide the lollipop through the holes.
- Make double-sided leaves by folding your green construction paper in half, cutting along the folded line, and folding each piece in half again, lengthwise. Draw a leaf shape, but be sure the fold is at the stem side, and don't cut through the fold.
- Write a message on the leaf before securing it to the lollipop stick. Then tape or glue close the fold around the stick.
Make as many as you like! What a sweet treat for Valentine's Day.