Painting pasta is an easy and beautiful way to create DIY jewelry with kids!
- dried elbow macaroni pasta
- paint and brushes
- thin permanent marker (optional)
- glue gun
- Paint your macaroni noodles.For each cat, we painted our macaroni tubes in two tones, for the cat’s stripy belly.
- When the paint is dry, lay the pasta side-by-side on the table and glue the pieces together at the back. The glue will keep your cat nice and flat. You can also thread them together, if you wish.
- With a thin permanent marker or small brush dipped in paint, draw on the cat’s triangle ears, eyes, nose and whiskers.
- Loop in the yarn along the top tube of macaroni and tie it in the back to secure the necklace.
It makes the purrrrfect accessory!