We love to make beautiful things at our home, things that are colorful, bright and pretty. When we saw this idea for melted bead bowls, I knew we’d have to try them! I hope your family enjoys making them as much as mine did.
- beads—a wide variety if you choose
- an oven-proof bowl
- Pam or grease for the bowl
- Grease the oven-proof bowl and preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Empty the beads into the bowl and push them down to the bottom, spreading them out until there is a single layer reaching up the sides.
- Place the bowl in the oven and "bake" it for about 15 minutes.
- Once it's cooled, peel the bead bowl off of the oven-proof bowl; now you have a new, beautiful bowl!
Can't wait to make more! Happy crafting!