Decorate for Easter with these fun and easy mini paint chip peeps!
- paint chip samples in pastel colors
- black construction paper
- mini hole punch (optional)
- ribbon and tape or glue (optional)
- Cut out your bunnies. To make them symmetrical, fold the paint chip strip in half and cut out half a bunny over the fold.
- Repeat with multiple colors until you have your desired number of bunnies.
- Use a mini hole punch or scissors to cut out three little circles; two for each bunny's eyes and one for the nose.
- If you'd like, you can glue or tape these to a ribbon and hang it as an Easter bunny garland.