It’s peacock play time! Use easy household materials to make your very own colorful peacock.
- 1 toilet paper roll
- 5-7 paint chips cards
- googly eyes
- paint and paintbrush
- scrap of yellow paper
- Paint your toilet paper roll and allow it to dry.
- Trim your paint chips to approximately 2 inches by 6 inches long. This will trim the color names off the sides of the cards.
- Fan out your paint chips and glue them one on top of each other.
- Glue your toilet paper roll on top of the paint chips and let it sit to dry.
- Glue on the eyes and make a small beak out of the yellow paper. Once you glue that on and let it dry, your peacock is ready to play.