I see flower buds and blossoms on branches everywhere right now, so we decided that our craft project for today would be to make our very own! This project only requires three simple materials, and you can use any colors you wish to form your blossoms.
- crepe paper streamers
- school glue
- small branches or sticks from outside
- Collect small sticks and branches from outside and stack them into a pile. Sort through the pile to choose the ones you like, then arrange your sticks in a vase.
- Tear off tiny pieces of your crepe paper streamers and ball them into little flower "buds." The rounder looking, the better. Be sure not to make them too large or they won't glue on easily.
- Glue the tiny paper "buds" onto the branches with your school glue. Use just a little dab and then pinch onto the branch with your fingers. There are no rules here. You can glue the same color on each branch or fill your branches with many different colors.
- Allow about an hour to dry and then you are finished!
Happy spring blossom making! These would also make lovely Mother's Day gifts!