Cardboard is an endless canvas of recycling fun. Make these cardboard rings with friends for the perfect Earth-friendly craft.
- cereal box or other thin cardboard
- paint and brushes
- hot glue gun
- Draw your favorite shapes onto your cardboard.
- Cut out the shapes, along with a short thin strip of cardboard to make each ring.
- Wrap the cardboard strip around your child's finger to mark the size, then hot glue in place and trim any excess.
- Paint your shape cutouts and hot glue them to the ring.
Now show off your eco-friendly jewelry!